Choosing name and email input fields.
Emailing notification to the person who submits the form requires an email input field in the form. We send the notification to the address the person enters the email input field.
If the form asks the first, last, or full name, we can use the answers to those input fields to personalize our notification.
To choose the input field for the name and email address:
- While you are editing the form, click the 'Name & Email' button on the left toolbar.
- On the 'Name and email notification' settings panel, click the 'Choose' button on the 'First name' card.
- On the edited content, move your cursor to the question that asks first name and click the 'Question: ...' button.
Note: on a touch device, tap on the question that asks the first name and tap the 'Question: ...' button.
- Repeat the above steps to choose the last name and email address.
Note: if the form only asks for a full name, click the 'Choose' button on the 'Full name' card to choose the question that asks the full name.
- Click the 'Apply' button at the top toolbar.